State Rep. Meeting Questions
Not Solved State Rep. Meeting Questions
Hi guys! I'm going to be attending session 1 and am already so excited. While I keep thinking about WJMC, I keep on wondering about what I will ask my state rep. (if it ends up working out). Any alumni that met (or didn't, any advice is welcome!) their representative have any ideas for questions/topics I should talk to me representative about? I know it says on the VIP pages to talk about a topic you're interested in, but I'm just kind of at a loss!

I saw someone else do this! So, I'll put my social media down below, and if you're going to session one follow and DM me! I really want to meet lots of people that are going! 16x16_smiley-happy
Instagram: madeline.kuhl
Twitter: madskuhl
Facebook: Madeline Kuhl

Thanks! 16x16_smiley-happy
Not Solved RE: State Rep. Meeting Questions
Hey there Madeline! I hope you are having a great second half of your school year! WJMC will come up faster than you know it! When I met with my Congressman last year, I asked about certain topics that I felt passionate about. It was nice to hear his opinion and input on some things that we had different beliefs about! I also, seeing how it is a journalism conference, asked him a lot about the media and how they play a part in our politics. We had a very nice disussion about that!

I hope this helped and please do not hesitate to ask us any other questions you may have!
Camden Layton
WJMC 2017 Intern

Jump to Board: