Scheduling Meetings with Congressional Reps
Not Solved Scheduling Meetings with Congressional Reps
Hey Everyone!

I'm Jenna and I'm going to be a correspondent at WJMC for session 2! I can't wait...I'm counting down the days! I had a question for some of the past correspondents or upcoming correspondents that were able to do this. I have tried to reach out to my district representative, Bonnie Watson Coleman, and my two senators: Cory Booker and Bob Menendez. (wooo go jersey!) Anyway, I sent them all an email in the format that was posted on the VIP Page and I only received a response from Cory Booker. I followed up about a week later with a phone call to both Representative Coleman and Senator Menendez and still nothing. Obviously we're dealing with some pretty busy people here, but I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else and how they managed it. Thanks so much! Hope to meet you guys in July!

-- Jenna 

Also, I want to try to talk to as many people as possible prior to the conference! I'll put all my social media handles under this, follow and DM so I can get to know you all! 

Instagram: jennacohen
Twitter: jennacohen00
Snap: jennacohen4

Posts In This Topic
Scheduling Meetings with Congressional Reps - by jennacohen00 - 02-27-2017, 07:56 PM

Jump to Board: