My WJMC Journey
Not Solved My WJMC Journey
WJMC was one of the craziest, most exciting weeks of my life. Those five days were fast paced, adventure filled, and extremely tiring. I made some of the best friends in the world, walked the steps of my nation's capitol building, and took naps when at all possible. This amazing experience taught me so much not only about journalism, but it also taught me that fear is only as important as you make it. When I first arrived at GMU, I was so nervous. I had never met anyone there, I had no idea who my roommates were, and I had no idea where I would be five days later and how I would feel. But, I didn't let that fear control me, and I am so very grateful I didn't! If I had let that fear control me, I doubt I would still have made the amazing memories I did. So, I definitely recommend going to WJMC! And when you go, you should think of it as a rollercoaster. Before you go on a rollercoaster, you are so scared and nervous and dozens of butterflies are flying around in your stomach. But, you conquer that fear and ride the rollercoaster. And after you ride it, all you want to do is relive every second of it! So, make the most of your time at WJMC and if you have any questions or concerns or need any advice at all, feel free to email me!

​My email is emays0770@gmail.com
- Evan T. Mays

Posts In This Topic
My WJMC Journey - by evanmays - 01-29-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: My WJMC Journey - by SamCasamento - 01-30-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: My WJMC Journey - by StephonPorter - 02-02-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: My WJMC Journey - by olivia.vermane - 02-28-2017, 11:28 PM

Jump to Board: