Solved! Go to Solution.
Re: Scholarships
Message #1
Solved: 04-09-2017, 12:44 AM 04-09-2017, 12:44 AM Re: Scholarships
The code {removed per forum guidelines} is not working,,,to apply for the scholarship,,,will I have to pay the $250 first..We are trying to get a spot ASAP so I can attend.Also what is the next step once this is paid,,,how much time will I have to pay the rest,,my mom will not send me on this trip alone,so what will she need to do to attend as well.She is a single mom on disability. Our phone number is {removed per forum guidelines}. Please call my mom needs help and is trying so hard to send me. Have a Blessed Day.
Message #2
Solved: 04-09-2017, 12:44 AM 04-09-2017, 12:44 AM RE: Re: Scholarships
Hi Sierra16,

Welcome to the Forums, and thanks for reaching out about your scholarship!  I'm sorry to hear you may be having issues applying for a schoalrship, but I'd be happy to help you out!

The access code that you received in your emails is for the registration form for the Conference, not to apply for a scholarship.  If you're looking to apply for a scholarship, you'll need to submit the following by email or fax:
  • Statement on why the student would like to attend WYSE, including why he/she is deserving of a scholarship
  • An unofficial copy of your high school transcript
  • Your most recently filed Federal Income Tax Return, Form 1040
Also, please know that we generally cannot accommodate family members or friends during the Conference.  I would encourage you to contact one of our Program Directors at 703-993-5010 for more information regarding this.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
Sam
Social Media Supervisor 
The Washington Scholars Program

Private Message
Remember to give Kudos if you like a post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Message #3
Thank you also in the fundraising information,,,how do I print the business letter,family letter,,and other papers. Individual . Can u email it to me in a format to print separate. Please
Message #4
Hi again, Sierra 16!

You can download the fundraising guide, which includes the business and family letter templates, by clicking here.  You should be able to print the PDF from your web browser, or you can copy and paste it into a Word document for you to edit.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Sam
Social Media Supervisor 
The Washington Scholars Program

Private Message
Remember to give Kudos if you like a post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Solved! Go to Solution.

Jump to Board: